Feedsack Dotted Daisy Navy Large Shoulder Tote
The Feedsack Story
In the early 20th century, American mills sold flour, sugar, and grain in cotton feed sacks. When thrifty women started using these fabrics to sew clothing for their families, the mills designed a new style of floral and geometric prints that defined an American generation. Bella Taylor's Feedsack Collection is inspired by the women whose artistry and devotion transformed these everyday fabrics into items of warmth and beauty for their families.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- PLENTY OF POCKETS: 2 inside slip pockets and 1 zip pocket. On the outside, 1 slip pocket and 1 zip pocket give you easy access to sunglasses or keys. Secret slip pocket designed to carry a phone.
- QUILTED: This handbag is covered entirely with diamond quilting in complementary thread. Machine quilted.
- SHOULDER BAG: Shoulder strap accents bag in navy daisy fabric on the bias
- Material: 100% Cotton, Polyester Batting, Cotton Lining
- Dimensions: 15" long x 5" wide x 13" high
- Colors: Navy, White, Olive
- Straps: 2 straps - 29" long with 13" shoulder drop
- Pockets/Slots: 2 inside slip pocket, 1 zip inside pockets, 1 outside slip pocket and 1 outside zip pocket. Outside secret slip pocket.
- Closure Type: Zipper Closure
- Care: Machine Wash Gentle Cycle, Line Dry, Iron safe