Burgundy Star Door Panel Curtain
The Burgundy Star Door Panel Curtain with Attached Scalloped Layered Valance is the perfect addition to your country kitchen. Featuring classic check pattern in bugundy and dark tan and 5-point stars appliqued in solid burgundy fabric along the bottom of the attached layered valance. This country curtain is finished with standard .5 inch hem fold on each side, with attached scalloped valance on the bottom edge. Includes 1 matching tie back with button for a different look.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- CHECK PATTERN: Classic check pattern in burgundy and tan
- APPLIQUE STAR: 5-point stars appliqued in solid black fabric along the bottom of the attached layered valance
- LIGHT FILTERING: Panel lined with white cotton to reduce fading and light penetration
- SCALLOPED: Panel finished with standard .5" hem fold on each side, attached valance has scalloped bottom edge with .5" self-binding on the bias
- OPTIONAL DISPLAY: Includes 1 matching tie back with button to wrap around the center
- ASSORTED FABRICS: Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Lining
- Dimensions: 72" x 40"
- Weight: 1.6 lb
- Colors: Burgundy, Dark Tan
- Hanging Method: 2" Rod Pocket
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe