Tobacco Cloth Antique White Single Long Panel Curtain
Let the light shine in while adding texture and polish to your home. The Tobacco Cloth Antique White Panel 96x40 brings a light and airy farmhouse look with lightweight tobacco cloth. The sheer fabric softly filters light creating a perfectly welcoming and bright environment. Features frayed edging and a rod pocket for easy hanging.
- Farmhouse Panel — Includes one 96 by 40 inch panel crafted with sheer antique white cotton fabric with a frayed bottom edging and a 3.25 rod pocket.
- Light Filtering — Unlined, woven fabric with a light and airy feel similar to gauze or cheesecloth gently lets in light while providing a little extra privacy.
- Sheer Style — Sheer tobacco cloth blends easily into farmhouse, cottage, and modern country decor.
- Gentle Care — We recommend hand washing in cold water due to the frayed edge detail. Spot clean the light fabric and lay flat to dry. Iron safe.
- Tobacco Cloth — Lightweight fabric lets light in while providing beautiful, rustic texture.
- Coordinating Accessories — The Tobacco Cloth collection is charming and rustic. It features light, textured tobacco cloth with soft fringed detail for the ideal balance of light and character. Find sizes for every window, including panels, swags, tiers, and valances.
Dimensions: 96" x 40"
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Care: Spot Clean, Lay Flat to Dry, Iron Safe