The Crossboro Quilt takes inspiration from a well-traveled crossing where fields of flowers meet centuries-old forests. Plaids, microchecks, and delicate floral patterns are crafted together in tan, blue, and red to create a Primitive combination of comfort and beauty. The altered arrangements of the patterned blocks create a subtle asymmetry which captures the Primitive spirit. 100% cotton, hand-quilted patchwork, reverses to floral print found on the border.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on various russet, green, and tan plaid fabrics
- Ninepatch blocks accented with sashing in dark olive green floral ditsy print fabric
- Straight edge with .5" russet and tan check binding on the bias
- Reverses to dark olive green floral ditsy print fabric
- Small green plaid squares wherever sashing intersects
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Queen 90"W x 90"L
- King 105"W x 95"L
- Luxury King 120"W x 105"L
- California King 130"W x 115"L
- Twin 68"W x 86"L
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: dark olive green, russet, khaki
Shams, Pillows, Bed Skirt and Curtains sold separately.