Feedsack Floral Black Small Shoulder Tote
The Feedsack Story
In the early 20th century, American mills sold flour, sugar, and grain in cotton feed sacks. When thrifty women started using these fabrics to sew clothing for their families, the mills designed a new style of floral and geometric prints that defined an American generation. Bella Taylor's Feedsack Collection is inspired by the women whose artistry and devotion transformed these everyday fabrics into items of warmth and beauty for their families.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- 3 slip, 1 zip inside pockets
- 6 outside slip pockets
- QUILTED: This handbag is covered entirely with diamond quilting in complementary thread. Machine quilted.
- SHOULDER BAG: Shoulder straps accent bag in black floral fabric on the bias
- STORAGE & FUNCTION: Includes 6 external slip pockets, 1 internal zip pocket, and 3 internal slip pockets
- Material: 100% Cotton, Polyester Batting, Cotton Lining
- Dimensions: 11" long x 4" wide x 8.75" high
- Colors: Black, White, Mustard Yellow
- Straps: 2 straps - 28" long with 12" shoulder drop
- Pockets/Slots: 3 slip, 1 zip inside pockets, 6 outside slip pockets
- Closure Type: Zipper Closure
- Care: Machine Wash Gentle Cycle, Line Dry, Iron safe