Drape your bed in old world bliss with the Elysee Quilt. "Elysee", also the name of a famous palace in Paris, translates from the French to "Elysium". By its name, our black, charcoal, and creme quilt brings to mind delightful vintage elegance and gorgeous historical fancy. Alternating bands of channel quilting and cotton voile create a soft, ruffled base in this romantic bedspread, while the fleur-de-lis pattern and scalloped edge provide a classic touch to this lightweight summer quilt. Pre-washed for convenience, place our Parisian-inspired quilt in your French country, shabby chic, farmhouse, or vintage country-themed bedroom to add timeless class and homey appeal. Reverses to dark grey, black, and creme ticking stripes.
- Queen: 90"W x 90"L
- King: 105 W x 90"L
- Luxury King: 120"W x 105"L
- Twin: 68"W x 86"L
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: fits your farmhouse home with updated country style.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Quilt center features ruching with stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on soft cotton voile
- Center is black fleur de lis on creme ground with ruching producing a gathered look
- Scalloped edge with .5" bias cut ticking stripe binding
- Reverses to black, charcoal grey, and creme ticking stripe cotton voile
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Creme, Raven, Charcoal Grey
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
Shams, Bed Skirt, Pillow Cases, and Decorative Pillows sold separately.