Maisie Queen Quilt
The Maisie Queen Quilt warms your home with barn red, golden tan, and black color scheme. This lovely color combination is arranged in a log cabin block variation called courthouse steps and finished with a popular Irish chain, bringing historical appeal to your primitive-style bedroom. The dainty floral prints in tan and black balance out the richly colored plaids in the bedding's overall design to make a gorgeous homespun tapestry. The eight-point patchwork stars add cozy, heirloom interest. Reverses to black and tan check.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various burgundy, black, and tan plaid fabrics
- Courthouse step blocks create alternating black and burgundy lines diagonally across the quilt
- each block has an 8-point star in the center
- Straight edge with .5" black and tan ditsy print binding on the bias
- Reverses to black and tan check fabric
- Layout accented with Irish Chain patchwork in tan and black floral ditsy print
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: L94"xW94"
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: natural, country black, burgundy
- Machine wash separately
- Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach
Shams, Pillow, Bed Skirt and Curtains sold separately.