Heirloom Farm Crow and Star Throw
The Heirloom Farm Quilted Throw is decorated with cascading blocks of various primitive colors for a visually mesmerizing and enticing look. The cascading blocks are then beautifully framed by thick channel bordering.
- STITCH IN THE DITCH: This throw contains stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various burgundy, mustard, and black plaid and check fabrics
- CROW AND PRIMITIVE STAR: Center patch adorned with appliqued crow and star motifs while outer border is decorated in star appliques connected by an embroidered twig and pip berry vine
- STRAIGHT EDGE: Finished with .5" burgundy and black plaid binding on the bias
- REVERSIBLE: Reverses to black and mustard microcheck cotton fabric
- DISPLAY CAPABILITY: Features a 3.25" rod pocket for decorative hanging
- PATCHWORK: HAND-QUILTED: This throw is hand-quilted and machine pieced.
- Dimensions: L60"xW50"
- Material: 100% cotton, breathable: filled with 100% cotton batting
- Colors: burgundy, mustard, raven black
- Care: Machine wash separately. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach.