Embracing traditional American plaid, the Braxboro Scalloped Valance inspires primitive and rustic Americana looks with its apple red, tan, and ebony black color on all cotton fabric. The scalloped edge lends a soft feel, while the vibrant color of this window valance brings warmth to your home. A white lining on the back of our curtain helps filter light, and a rod pocket makes hanging convenient and easy.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- LINED CURTAIN: lined with white cotton on the back to help control room lighting and reduce sun exposure.
- EASY HANGING: has a rod pocket for easy hanging if desired.
- Bottom edge scalloped with .5" bias cut binding
- Single fabric: Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Lining
- Colors: Apple Red, Natural, Ebony
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- 16" x 60"
- 16" x 72"
- 16" x 90"