Almond Sugar Cookie Cheeseball & Dessert Mix
Wind and Willow White Chocolate Peppermint Cheeseball & Dessert Mix is the Must-have Mix for the Holidays! Keep on hand for a festive holiday Cheeseball or favorite desserts. We love the sweet buttery almond flavor that's brightened by just a touch of lemon. Sweet and creamy dessert cheeseball rolled in sliced almonds . And just for fun, we also created a simple recipe to use this mix to make sweet buttery Almond Sugar Cookies!
- Makes a great cheeseball or dessert
- Great for parties
- Made in Missouri
Almond Sugar Cookie Recipe
|1||Almond Sugar Cookie Mix
|1 1/4 cup||flour|
|1/2 tsp||baking powder|
|3 Tbs||coarse sugar, optional|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking powder, topping mix and set aside.
- Cream together the Cheeseball Mix and a stick of butter. Once the mixture comes together, mix in the egg.
- Stir in flour mixture just until incorporated. Chill for 10 minutes.
- Divide into 12 balls and place at least 1" apart on baking sheet. Sprinkle with coarse sugar (optional).
- Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes before enjoying.
Tip: For cut out cookies, sprinkle surface with flour and roll out dough to approximately 1/2" thickness, adding flour as needed to keep rolling pin from sticking. Cut into shapes, place on cookie sheet, and bake for 10 Minutes.