The vintage, casual appearance of the Ashmont Quilt updates your bedroom in a relaxed, farmhouse style. Hand-quilted and using a color palette of grey, white, tan, brown, and various blues, this all-cotton quilt melds the old and new into an innovative patchwork look of ticking stripes and plaids. The reversed seams give our lightweight quilt a casual, well-worn feel while adding dimension and texture to your overall decor. Reversing to a charcoal and creme ticking stripe, this timeless quilted bedspread provides heirloom quality that will be a favorite for years to come.
- Queen - L94" x W94"
- King - L97" x 110"
- Luxury King - L105" x W120"
- California King - L115" x W130"
- Twin - L90" x W70"
- Echo hand-quilting
- Each block is finished with reverse seams for added texture on this timeless palette of warm grey, antiqued tan, and vintage white
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut creme and grey striped binding
- Reverses to charcoal and creme ticking stripe seersucker fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: warm grey, vintage white, washed blue
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach.
Shams, Bed Skirt, and Decorative Pillow sold separately.