Bar Keepers Friend Powder Cleanser - 12oz
Bar Keepers Friend is specially formulated to clean, shine, and polish without scratching surfaces or leaving a filmy residue. Since 1882, this non-abrasive powerhouse has been tough on stains yet gentle on surfaces.
- Bar Keepers Friend for cleaning, shining, and polishing surfaces without scratching or leaving a filmy residue
- Made in America from an ingredient found in rhubarb; originally used by 1882 taverns to clean bar fixtures; affectionately dubbed Bar Keepers Friend
- Removes rust, hard water spots, stains, tarnish and soap scum; great for kitchen sinks, cookware, cooktops, bathtubs, shower doors, toilets, and more
- Contains no bleach or chlorine; cleans copper, brass, stainless steel, chrome, glass cooktops, ceramic, porcelain, tile, fiberglass, even plastics
- Recommended by top brands, like All-Clad, Calphalon, Emerilware, Kohler, and Viking, Bar Keepers Friend rightfully carries the motto the motto “Once Tried, Always Used.”
- Not intended for use on gold, silver, pewter, marble, lacquered metals, or anodized aluminum. Follow directions printed on the packaging.
History - In 1882, an Indianapolis chemist noticed how clean and shiny a once tarnished pot was after it was used to cook rhubarb. Formulated from an active ingredient found in the rhubarb plant, the talcum-smooth cleanser was created and sold to local city taverns to clean bar fixtures. It was dubbed the “Bar Keepers Friend.”