Burlap Antique White Short Panel Curtains
Let the light into your comfortable abode while still maintaining your privacy with the Burlap Antique White Short Panel Set. Our soft cotton burlap brings a relaxed, rustic ambiance to any living room, dining room, family room, or guest bedroom while adding warmth and welcome. This vintage-looking curtain set comes with two 63"L x 36"W panels in an antique off-white creme burlap color that have rod pockets and includes two tie backs. They can be gently machine washed and ironed for easy convenience. 100% cotton.
- QUALITY MATERIAL & CONSTRUCTION: Our Burlap Antique White Short Curtain Set uses our 100% cotton burlap for a versatile rustic finish that gives texture to any window in your living room, dining room, or bedroom yet feels softer than regular jute burlap.
- LIGHT FILTERING: Unlined with a loose weave appearance, these warm ivory curtain panels let in light without being sheer. Place in your home to provide a little privacy from neighbors or those passing by while allowing the sunshine to brighten your living space.
- FARMHOUSE HOME DECOR: The unique texture and versatile style gives your windows a refresh in a simple way that pairs well with farmhouse, modern country, rustic, or shabby chic looks. Mix and match with the rest of our Burlap Antique White collections for a cohesive decor scheme throughout your home.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Slip the curtain rod of your choice through the rod pocket attached to our burlap window treatment to create a gathered look with clean lines.
- EASY CARE: For lasting use, simply toss this cotton curtain set of two in your washing machine on a gentle or delicate cycle. For your convenience, these burlap drapes are safe to iron once dry.
- QUALITY FINISH: Finished with our standard .5" hem fold along the inner edge
- 2 Tie Backs
- SINGLE FABRIC: Machine stitched
- Dimensions each panel: L63xW36 (in)
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Components: 2 panels with matching tie backs
- Header: .5" ruffle and 3.25" rod pocket
- Color: Antique White
- Care: Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle. No chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Iron if needed.