Burlap Natural Chindi Rag Collection Rugs
Upcycle your style with the all-cotton area Burlap Natural Chindi Rag Rug . We use leftover burlap "chindi" pieces, twisted and braided, for a neutral eco-friendly rug with variations in the colors of the burlap giving textural interest. Bound with creme cotton threads which are also the tassels seen on each short end.
- NEUTRAL ACCENT: Strips of light tan and natural recycled cotton fabric
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: This rug fabric is rolled then woven and secured with sturdy cotton yarn
- TASSELED: Finished with creme tassels on either end
- CHINDI/RAG WOVEN: LOOM WOVEN: This kitchen rug is loom woven and machine stitched
- Material: 100% cotton
- Colors: natural, light tan
- Care: Spot clean only, no chlorine bleach.
|Rectangle||20" x 30"|
|Rectangle||27" x 48"|
|Rectangle||36" x 60"|
|Rectangle||48" x 72"|