Clement Queen Quilt
Before big box shops and large department stores, families would patch together worn fabrics to create simple but honest Christmas decorations. In the spirit of this tradition, a few modern pattern updates mixed with neutral tones were added to make the Clement Queen Quilt timeless yet relevant. Perfect for your country primitive home and cabin decor. Hand quilted, 100% cotton. Reverses to solid tan.
- Block hand-quilting on various traditional red, green, tan, and creme fabrics
- Layout consists of same size patch blocks
- Straight edge with .5" tan and red plaid binding on the bias
- Reverses to solid tan cotton fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: 90"Wx90"L
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: deep red, natural, pine green
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.
Shams sold separately.