Before big box shops and large department stores, families would patch together worn fabrics to create simple but honest Christmas decorations. In the spirit of this tradition, a few modern pattern updates mixed with neutral tones were added to make the Clement Quilted Throw timeless yet relevant. Back features a rod pocket to allow for hanging as a decorative wall tapestry. Hand quilted, 100% cotton. Reverses to solid tan.
- Block hand-quilting on various traditional red, green, tan, and creme fabrics
- Consists of same size patch blocks
- Straight edge with .5" tan and red plaid binding on the bias
- Reverses to solid tan cotton fabric
- Features a 3.25" rod pocket for decorative hanging
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: L60"xW50"
- Weight: 2.3 lb
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: deep red, natural, pine green
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.