The Crosswoods Sham takes inspiration from a well-traveled crossing where fields of flowers meet centuries-old forests. Plaids, microchecks, and delicate floral patterns are crafted together in tan, blue, and red to create a Primitive combination of comfort and beauty. 100% cotton, hand-quilted patchwork, reverses to floral print found on the border, and finished with pleated ruffles.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on various russet, green, and tan plaid fabrics
- Smaller block patches in random fabric layout
- Trimmed with 2" and 3" double pleated ruffle in floral ditsy and plaid fabrics
- .5" piping around inside edge in green plaid fabric
- Reverses to dark olive green floral ditsy print fabric
- Features 3 light wooden button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Each sham sold individually
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: dark olive green, russet, khaki
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle
- No chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly
- Iron if needed.
Available in Standard, Luxury King (fill pillow not included).
|Standard||21" x 27"|
|King||21" x 37"|