Dakota Star Sham
Complement your bed with the Dakota Star Sham. Proudly featuring a traditional 8 point star it the center surrounded by a feathered patchwork border. Made with primitive black, tan, and plaid in all cotton. Reverses to solid tan fabric with tie closures.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting
- Traditional 8-point star center with feathered patchwork border
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut black and tan plaid binding
- Reverses to solid tan fabric
- Features 3 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Country Black, Tan
- Closure Type: Ties Closure
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
Available in Standard and King. Each sham sold individually.
|Standard||21" x 27"|
|King||21" x 37"|