Heirloom Farm Crow Shower Curtain
This Heirloom Farm Crow Shower Curtain contains various country primitive colors and plaid fabric in a mini "Trip Around the World" pattern. The center patch is adorned with appliqued crow and star motifs while outer border is decorated in star appliques connected by an embroidered twig and berry vine for a timeless, primitive look.
- PRIMITIVE PALETTE: This shower curtain contains various crimson, mustard, and black plaid fabric in a mini Trip Around the World pattern
- CROW AND PRIMITIVE STAR: Center patch adorned with appliqued crow and star motifs while outer border is decorated in star appliques connected by an embroidered twig and berry vine
- PROTECTIVE LINING: Lined with white cotton
- QUALITY FINISH: Finished with our standard 3" hem fold at the bottom
- EASY TO HANG: Features 1.5" header with 1" button holes and 3" rod pocket
- PATCHWORK: Machine stitched, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: L72"xW72"
- Material: 100% cotton
- Colors: crimson, mustard, raven
- Care: Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle. No chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron if needed.