Maisie Patchwork Valance
Our well-loved Maisie collection took old-fashioned warmth and comfort to the next level with our Maisie Patchwork Valance. This primitive kitchen curtain is adorned with burgundy, natural, and country black patchwork, delicately trimmed with a cotton burlap ruffled edge and lined with white cotton for a quality finish.
- 19" L x 60" W
- 19" L x 72" W
- Quality Material & Construction — Our sturdy yet soft primitive valance curtain is crafted in 100% cotton that lends interest and quality to your country kitchen, dining room, or washroom.
- Unique Details — Delicately fashioned with burgundy, natural, and country black patchwork, finished with a cotton burlap ruffled edge for added country charm.
- Primitive Decor — A combination of well-loved country-style patterns and colors invite a heartwarming, old-fashioned feeling into your home. This timeless curtain is perfect for your prim-country kitchen, dining room, or bedroom that offers a unique mixture of texture, dimension, and time-honored charm.
- Easy Installation — Slip the curtain rod of your choice through the rod pocket attached or create a soft, elegant feel using the hidden hanging loops that offers a pleated, tailored look. The curtain rod is not included.
- Machine Washable — For quality care and lasting use, simply toss this patchwork curtain in your washing machine on a gentle cycle then promptly take them out and tumble dry low. This country curtain is safe to iron for your convenience after drying.
- Material: 100% Cotton Face, Cotton Lining
- Header: 3.25" rod pocket with fabric loops on back for optional hanging
- Colors: Burgundy, Natural, Country Black
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron Safe