Mrs. Anderson's Baking 8" Mini Spring Whisk
Mrs. Anderson’s Spring Whisk, also known as a coil whisk, is perfectly sized for mixing smaller amounts of ingredients in a cup or small bowl. A must-have of cooking utensils, the spring coil is specially designed to be flexible and change shape when needed. Pressing downward flattens the spring to easily scrape up ingredients from the sides and bottom of a pan.
- Mrs. Anderson’s Spring Whisk for making smoother sauces and gravies without the lumps and mixing smaller amounts of ingredients in a cup or small bowl
- Made from stainless steel; flexible and durable
- Press down to flatten the spring and scrape ingredients from sides and bottom of a pan; use an up-and-down motion to incorporate liquid ingredients
- Great for making gravy directly in roasting pans; blend in thickening agents for a creamy alfredo sauce or hollandaise sauce
- Hangs for easy storage; hand wash in warm, soapy water
- 7.4 x 2 x 2 inches