National Quilt Museum Kindred Stars & Bars Shams
The National Quilt Museum Kindred Stars and Bars Standard Sham presents a fresh take on the popular Kindred Star. Featuring stitch in the ditch hand quilting on tan, navy, and rust red plaid in confetti strip blocks with various plaid strips. Reverses to tan, rust red, and navy plaid cotton.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our item are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- STITCH IN THE DITCH: This quilt contains stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various tan, navy, and rust red plaid cotton fabrics
- PATCHWORK STRIPS: Confetti block layout with various plaid fabric strips
- STRAIGHT EDGE: Finished with .5" navy plaid binding on the bias
- Reverses to tan, rust red, and navy plaid cotton fabric
- SECURE CLOSURE: Features 3 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- PATCHWORK: HAND-QUILTED: This pillow sham is hand-quilted and machine pieced.
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Golden Tan, Navy, Rust Red
- Closure Type: Ties Closure
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
Available in Standard and King sizes.
|Standard||21" x 27"|
|King||21" x 37"|