National Quilt Museum Kindred Stars & Bars Twin Quilt
The National Quilt Museum Kindred Stars and Bars Twin Quilt presents a fresh take on the popular Kindred Star. Featuring stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various bold primitive plaid in confetti strip blocks surrounded by alternating 8-point star patches on the outer border.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- STITCH IN THE DITCH: This quilt contains stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various tan, navy, and rust red plaid cotton fabrics
- 8-POINTED STAR: Center confetti strip blocks surrounded by alternating 8-point star patches on the outer border
- STRAIGHT EDGE: Finished with .5" navy plaid binding on the bias
- REVERSIBLE: Reverses to tan, rust red, and navy plaid cotton fabric
- PATCHWORK: HAND-QUILTED: This quilt is hand-quilted and machine pieced.
- Dimensions: 68"Wx86"L
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: golden tan, navy, rust red
- Machine wash separately
- Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach
Shams sold separately.