National Quilt Museum Poinsettia Block Pillow
The floral poinsettia has been used for many purposes from ancient medical salves to cherished dyes. The long-standing tradition and utility of this valued floral is the inspiration of the 18x18 Poinsettia Block Pillow. A giant red poinsettia peeks out from the inside of green leaves then is finished with a plaid and green binding on the border. 100% cotton, features a textured khaki chambray base.
- Textured chambray khaki fabric
- Stenciled red and green poinsettia motif for festive addition
- Straight edge with .5" tartan red plaid binding on the bias
- Reverses to textured khaki chambray fabric
- Features 2 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Assorted fabrics: Machine stitched
- Dimensions: H18"xW18"xD5.5"
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% polyester fill
- Components: 1 pillow cover w/ polyester fill insert
- Colors: khaki, poinsettia red, deep green
- Care: Shell: Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle. No chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron if needed; Fill: Spot clean only, no chlorine bleach.