National Quilt Museum Poinsettia Shams
The floral poinsettia has been used for many purposes from ancient medical salves to cherished dyes. The long-standing tradition and utility of this valued floral is the inspiration of the Poinsettia Block Sham. A giant red poinsettia peeks out from the inside of green leaves and is surrounded by borders of green and a red, green and tan plaid. 100% cotton, reverses to solid khaki base with three ties and finished with solid green binding.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on festive red, green, and tan plaid and solid fabrics
- Stenciled red and green poinsettia in center accented with deep green sashing
- Straight edge with .5" deep green plaid binding on the bias
- Reverses to solid khaki cotton fabric
- Features 3 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: khaki, poinsettia red, deep green
- Care: Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle. No chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron if needed.
Available in Standard and King sizes.
|Standard||21" x 27"|
|King||21" x 37"|