New Orleans Creole Jambalaya Soup Mix
Warm up with Frontier Soups New Orleans Front Porch Creole Jambalaya Soup Mix. This Soup is good for the heart and the soul! Using traditional creole seasonings, along with the additions of shrimp and smoked sausage, this soup is sure to thrill even the most sophisticated of southern palates. So grab your rocking chair and we'll meet you on the front porch to devour a bowl or two! Soup so good, you’ll want to host a party.
- No artificial ingredients - made from ingredients you know
- Net weight 6.5 ounces
- Serves 10
- Heat: Mild
- Made in USA
Ingredients: Rice, Carrot, Onion, Paprika, Bell Pepper, Celery, Thyme, Parsley, Garlic, Chipotle Chile, Oregano, Bay Leaf
Nutrition: Clean Label, Nothing Artificial, No Added Salt, Gluten Free, Non-GMO
What you need:
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 package smoked kielbasa sausage or andouille for more heat
- 8-12 oz. raw shrimp, fresh or frozen (peeled and deveined)
- 6 cups chicken broth (48 oz.)
- 1 can (14 oz.) diced tomatoes
- Slice sausage link lengthwise and then crosswise into 1/4" thick half circles.
- In a 4-quart pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add the sausage and sauté until browned and crispy, 5-10 minutes.
- Stir in contents of the soup mix for 30 seconds
- Add broth, tomatoes, and rbing to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer, cover, and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook uncovered for 2-3 minutes. Turn off heat and serve with crusty French bread.