Ninepatch Star Throw
Get cozy in simple primitive style with our rustic burgundy and dark tan throw blanket. The Ninepatch Star Quilted Throw features a 3 by 4 inch grid of alternating plaid stars and nine patch blocks. These classic historical designs are bordered by rectangular frames of the fabric featured in nine patch pattern. This 60" x 50" homespun throw has a rod pocket for decorative hanging. It also has stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting. 100% cotton.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- EASY HANGING: has a rod pocket for easy hanging if desired
- HAND QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch and echo techniques
- Reverses to solid khaki fabric
- Features a 3.25" rod pocket for decorative hanging
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Dimensions: 60" x 50"
- Colors: Burgundy, Dark Tan
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe