Novak Queen Quilt
A striking log cabin pattern in dark and light contrasting fabrics is organized in an intricate "broken star" layout in the Novak Queen Quilt. Brown and black plaids and checks are spaced with a light chambray tan and green base, finished with intricate hand quilting for heirloom-quality appeal. 100% cotton.
- Stitch in the ditch and channel hand-quilting on textured khaki green cotton chambray base fabric
- Large feathered star composed of various tan, black, gold, and brown plaid log cabin patches
- Straight edge with .5" khaki green chambray binding
- Reverses to tan, brown, and black plaid cotton fabric
- Within the larger feathered star, an 8-point star is composed of the same log cabin patches
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: L94"xW94"
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: khaki green, coal black, pecan brown
- Machine wash separately
- Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach
Shams, Pillows and Bed Skirt sold separately.