A striking log cabin pattern in dark and light contrasting fabrics is organized around an intricate eight-point star in the Novak Sham. Brown and black plaids and checks are surrounded by a light chambray tan and green base, finished with intricate hand quilting for heirloom-quality appeal. Bordered with contrasting plaid trim; reverses to tan, brown, and black plaid. 100% cotton.
- Stitch in the ditch and channel hand-quilting on textured khaki green cotton chambray base fabric
- Centered 8-point star composed of various tan, black, gold, and brown plaid log cabin patches
- Trimmed with 1.5" black and tan microcheck flat flange on the bias
- Reverses to tan, brown, and black plaid cotton fabric
- Features 3 light wooden button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: khaki green, coal black, pecan brown
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle
- No chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly
- Iron if needed.
Available in Standard and King sizes (fill pillow not included).
|Standard||21" x 27"|
|King||21" x 37"|