Round Bacon Press
The Cast Iron Bacon Press holds bacon flat so that it cooks faster, spatters less and has more crisp surfaces. A helpful addition to cooking tools, the weight flattens bacon against the cooking surface to prevent it from curling and shrinking, and reduces spatter while it cooks. The cast iron distributes heat evenly to help speed up cooking times. Bacon cooks evenly with more crispy surfaces. The generous 7.75-inch cooking surface with whimsical pig design fits 8-inch frying pans perfectly and cooks more bacon at once. Building sandwiches with flat, crispy bacon is easier, especially for making BLTs, and biting through the crunch is more exciting. No more fatty bacon strips!
- Cast Iron Bacon Press flattens bacon to prevent it from curling and shrinking so it cooks evenly with more crispy surfaces without messy spatter
- Made from cast iron with stay-cool wooden handle; generous 7.75-inch cooking surface fits 8-inch pans perfectly; preheat for faster cooking time
- Easy to season before first use; wash and dry thoroughly, lightly coat fry pan and Bacon Press with cooking oil, heat in the pan on low for 20 minutes
- Keep steaks, burgers, and pork chops from curling or press out excess fat, press paninis, press out whey when making cheese or thick yoghurt, and more
- Cast iron distributes heat evenly; suitable for careful use with non-stick pans; hand wash in warm, soapy water; rinse and dry thoroughly