Seneca Queen Quilt
The Seneca Queen Quilt takes its cue from traditional mountaineer flannel patterns. This quilt features blue, green, and red courthouse step blocks with accents of white and black on subtle deep brown and black chambray base. The brown and black chambray may appear to have a green tint due to its dark color and appearing next to green plaids. Hand quilted, made with 100% cotton to capture the natural spirit of the outdoors.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on textured deep brown cotton chambray base fabric
- Courthouse step blocks alternate in various blue, green, and red plaid fabrics
- Straight edge with .5" deep brown chambray binding
- Reverses to solid deep brown cotton chambray fabric
- Each block is 16.5x16.5"
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: L90"xW90"
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: deep brown, cobalt, barn red
Shams, Pillows and Bed Skirt sold separately.