The Seneca Sham takes its cue from traditional mountaineer flannel patterns. This quilt features an oversized blue, green, and red courthouse step block with accents of white and black on subtle deep brown and black chambray base. The brown and black chambray may appear to have a green tint due to its dark color and appearing next to green plaids. Hand-quilted, made with 100% cotton to capture the natural spirit of the outdoors.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on textured deep brown cotton chambray base fabric
- Courthouse step block in various blue, green, and red plaid fabrics
- Trimmed with 1.5" green and brown plaid box-pleated ruffle
- Reverses to solid deep brown cotton chambray fabric
- Features 3 dark wooden toggle closures plus 1 spare hidden toggle with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: deep brown, cobalt, barn red
- Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle
- No chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly
- Iron if needed.
Available in Standard and King sizes (fill pillow not included).
|Standard||21" x 27"|
|King||21" x 37"|