Sequoia Twin Quilt
Named after ancient redwoods which tower over deep forests, the Sequoia Twin Quilt features alternating green and burgundy plaid evergreens on a burgundy star-dotted creme background. Sequoia trees have frayed edges to replicate an authentic pine needle look. Finished with multi-colored plaid borders and green binding. Reverses to solid green. Hand quilted, 100% cotton.
- Stitch in the ditch, echo, and channel hand-quilting on various woodsy green, burgundy, and creme plaid fabrics
- Each quilt block has a tree patch made of several plaid frayed appliques, contrasting on burgundy ditsy star print fabric
- Straight edge with .5" solid green binding
- Reverses to solid green cotton fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: 68"Wx86"L
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: evergreen, creme, burgundy
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Hand wash separately in cold water. Do not wring. Lay flat to dry, out of direct sunlight. No chlorine bleach. Warm iron if needed.
Shams sold separately.