Stratton King Quilt
Stratton King Quilt displays a large primitive star in a country-inspired plaid set on a khaki ground. Smaller primitive stars and block frame are finished with hand quilting and a double border. Dominant colors are khaki, muted mustard, brown, green and red orange.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting
- Features a centered 5-point primitive star with patchwork block border and 4 corner stars
- Straight edge with .5" dark khaki binding
- Reverses to solid dark khaki cotton fabric
- Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Dimensions: L95xW105 (in)
- Material: 100% Cotton Shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: Dark Khaki, Red-Orange, Country Black
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach.
Shams, Decorative Pillow, and Curtains sold separately.