Tea Star Tree Skirt
The festively primitive Tea Star Tree Skirt features an enlarged 6-point star in the center in various brick red, moss green, and black plaid fabrics. For added effect, the skirt contains smaller stars around the outside edge. The opening and outside edge trimmed with.5" tartan plaid binding. Brick red, forest green, and gold tartan plaid on its back allow for reversibility.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on solid dark tan base
- Enlarged 6-point star in center in various brick red, moss green, and black plaid fabrics, smaller star patches around outside edge
- Opening and outside edge trimmed with .5" tartan plaid binding
- Brick red, forest green, and gold tartan plaid fabric on back allows for reversibility
- Features 3 light wooden button closures and loops to secure skirt around tree
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: dark tan, brick red, moss green
- Care: Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle. No chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron if needed.
Select your size - available in 3 sizes: 21 inch diameter, 50 inch diameter, and 55 inch diameter.