Vintage Burlap Red Stripe Tree Skirt - 4 sizes
We took a vintage ticking stripe, replicating the look found in old grain mill sacks, then added Christmas color for a country-inspired holiday feel. The Vintage Burlap Red Stripe Tree Skirt has been made with distressed stenciling to give its antique creme burlap a truly heritage look. The ticking stripe encompasses the tree in an octagonal pattern. Finished with fringed edges. 100% cotton, reverses to solid antique creme burlap.
- Soft cotton is woven to create a vintage look antique creme burlap
- Stenciled bright red grainsack stripe follows octagon shape around center
- Opening trimmed with .5" self-binding, outside edge fringed and accented with braided natural jute rope
- Reverses to frosted white cotton burlap
- Features 3 tie closures and loops to secure skirt around tree
- Single fabric: Machine stitched
- Material: 100% cotton
- Care: Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle. No chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Iron if needed.
Select your size - available in 4 sizes: 48 inch diameter, 55 inch diameter, and 60 inch diameter.